 Space / 6417
    Re: Is the explorien starship still available? —Jonathan Mizner
   (...) Sorry. I saw my last one nearly a year ago. But they ARE available on eBay, or Brickbay. (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Is the explorien starship still available? —Aaron Gershon
   Yes, thats right. There is a seller from England who has this item on frequently and gets about $50 + $15 shipping to the USA, for it. Not bad if you really want the set considering you would spend $85 including tax in a store if it was available. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)