 Space / 6417
Re: Is the explorien starship still available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 03:43:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nick Cameron writes:
Is the explorien starship still available at retail stores like wallmart or
target? Is it still available at ANY retail store?

Thanks,

NICK :^L

  Sorry.  I saw my last one nearly a year ago.  But they ARE available on
eBay, or Brickbay.