 Space / 6407
  Re: When does Aero-Tube Hangar come out?

Thanks, Can you tell me if the tube transportation piece holds regular mini-figs as well as those mars figures? I want to use it in a futuristic town, and regular mini-figs would be much better. Dwight Deur <sheridan.spamnomore...nline.com> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: When does Aero-Tube Hangar come out?

(...) Nope. The sled is shaped for the martians. Another problem is that the tubes are about 3 studs in diameter (I thought they would be 4 studs diameter) so a minifig won't fit in on the sled, or even not on the sled. For those who can't wait for (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)