 Space / 6353
Re: New Deep-Space Explorer finally revealed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 22:06:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ed T. Toton III writes:

I posted some prelimenary pictures last month, but I've finally
put together the commentaries and picture-editing...

TriTech is now revealing their new Deep-Space Explorer.
The prototype has performed beyond expectations, and
TriTech is optimistic at this model's service in the years
to come.

Pictures and text can be seen on our website, under
the "vehicles" subsection:

  http://www.necrobones.com/legos/space.html

   (clicking on the images shows you a larger view, but
is the same file you just downloaded, so you don't have
to wait for the pic if it already transferred. The "largepic"
buttons take you to the brickshelf copies, which are
unedited and at the largest resolution)

The brickshelf archive of this ship can be seen as well,
but without having editing the images nicely and obviously
without the commentary:

Comments? Praise? Criticism? :)

--
-Bones-  "Being Optimized for Nocturnal Exploration and Sabotage" • Why???
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises

  Nice!  I like the internal detail, and the nacelles.  But the fueling
station seems out of place.  Why not a gunner station, or perhaps a
secondary bridge?  The arms, hoses, and cockpit make it look less
stream-lined.  On the other hand, the laser turrets are very nice
(interesting use of the N-1
"missle launcher"), as are the engines.  Very hoopy!