 Space / 6324
  Re: Space Computers (Was: Going Against the Grain)

(...) Yup. I love those. Unfortunately there are far more AT-AT imaged SW computer slopes out there because the snow speeder has sold better than the Awing. But the AT-AT computer is only good for ground vehicles or low flying air vehicles; The SW (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Computers (Was: Going Against the Grain)

(...) Actually I'm using the AT-AT computer in one of my spacecraft. It's a TV and they are watching ESB. 8-) -- Genekinesis Technologies (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Computers (Was: Going Against the Grain)

(...) That, and you get two in a Snowspeeder but only one in an A-Wing... Do da math. Bo. {]B-)> My favourite's the trench view from the X-Wing. Then you can have your minifigs playing the original Star Wars vector video game on MAME on their PCs (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)