 Space / 6276
  Re: YT-800

I like it, it's really good with lots of nice detail. And I think Mark is right, when he said it was a baby Millenium Falcon, it's a 'cute' version of the falcon, in fact, I think you should call it 'Pookie' it's so cute. ;-) -Adam PS - Please don't (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: YT-800

(...) it's (...) 'Pookie' (...) LOL. I think pookie is cute. Heck no I don't think your flaming me. One of my roomates called it "the Minimum Falcon". Thanks -Jon (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)