 Space / 6222
  Life On Oatmeal

Who will be the first to use Quaker Instant Oatmeal in their Lego creations? I dare you. Think of the Mars Rover from 78777, climbing a hill of flaky Maple & Brown Sugar. That was the only flavor with the Lego coupon at my store. Fortunately I had (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Life On Oatmeal

(...) I dare (not seriously) someone to enter a dumptruck filled with oatmeal into the Town building contest. Make it strangely shaped, without wheels, lots of, lasers, lights, moving wings; and, most importantly, several Martian figures ridding in (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)