 Space / 6225
Re: Life On Oatmeal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 02:06:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Erik Olson writes:
Who will be the first to use Quaker Instant Oatmeal in their Lego creations?

I dare you.

Think of the Mars Rover from 78777, climbing a hill of flaky Maple & Brown
Sugar.

That was the only flavor with the Lego coupon at my store. Fortunately I had
20 packets of other flavors already and got a head start. Mmm.

-Erik

  I dare (not seriously) someone to enter a dumptruck filled with oatmeal
into the Town building contest.  Make it strangely shaped, without wheels,
lots of, lasers, lights, moving wings; and, most importantly, several
Martian figures ridding in it.  See how many people figure it out.  A
private Space joke on Town (start a Space/Town rivalry here...).  Right now
I don't have the parts, but I will build one myself if no one else does.
  Anyway, what is happening to Lugnet.space?  It seems to be going through
phases of "hurryhurryeveryonepoststuffveryquickly" to "I'll post a new model
in a few months".  Very strange.  Why is this?