 Space / 6116
    you can't but you did —Paul Hartzog
   yes, of course, the "buildtime" stat won't be perfect but already in the replies to my initial post, we've seen emails w/ lots of interesting info about the thoughts, reasons, development issues, and time spent on numerous models from Mark's ships (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: you can't but you did —Wayne R. Hussey
   (...) I did not mean to imply that the info gleaned from this thread would not be useful. I was trying to indicate that (as others have also added) information about the time spent must be appended with apropriate explanations to be truly (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)