 Space / 608
Re: Hugo meets the Blacktron Empire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 02:51:47 GMT

Where is your "Hugo - the yellow spaceguy" site?

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
   http://theForce.net

Tobias Möller <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message
I have just built a large Blacktron I ship, to use in the next series of
pictures for my "Hugo -the yellow spaceguy" site.

Pictures will come up "soon", that means 2 weeks or more.

How do you feel about Blacktron MOC´s?
Do you think it´s like making an Elvis cover, that Blacktron I is • something
that only TLG may design ships for?

--Tobias