 Space / 607
Re: Hugo meets the Blacktron Empire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 00:00:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tobias Möller writes:
I have just built a large Blacktron I ship, to use in the next series of
pictures for my "Hugo -the yellow spaceguy" site.

Pictures will come up "soon", that means 2 weeks or more.

How do you feel about Blacktron MOC´s?
Do you think it´s like making an Elvis cover, that Blacktron I is something
that only TLG may design ships for?

--Tobias

Heh.  I just posted in http://www.lugnet.com/space/?n=590 that I thought
my favorite Blacktron spaceship was one of Todd's MOC's.

MOC's are *never* blasphemous.  LEGO is made to be reused and
redesigned.  That's fundamental, canonical, to its nature.  There's
absolutely nothing wrong (and plenty right) about coming up with your own
Blacktron designs.

Looking forward to your pictures!

--

jthompson@esker.com    "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"