 Space / 6069
  Re: Destroyer Class Warship

(...) <snip> (...) Wow. Have you been A seafarer? I like the structural details. The bridge is the best I can remember ever seeing in a capital ship ( of course, it seems that a lot of the capital ships in the Galactic Shipyard have lacked interior (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Destroyer Class Warship

Kirby Warden <inourimage@msn.com> wrote in message news:G77GEF.y8@lugnet.com... (...) :) (...) No, but my dad was. A few tours on ships, and a book of the Ships and Aircraft of the US Fleet have helped me in my knowledge of military vessels. Plus, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)