 Space / 6017
  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/12/01

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ... (...) Ah yes, now _that's_ a freighter! Fantastically distinctive design, I can tell by the way I keep having to come back and have another look at it every five minutes. ;-) Interestingly, you say it's a (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/12/01

(...) Put that under the heading: "Mark Forgot To Change The Tag" (...) Well, I mentioned in the little description on my website that there is a lift, and the yellow tiled area is supposed to represent that. I really couldn't figure out a good way (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)