 Space / 6004
    Re: Space World —Trevor Pruden
   (...) Oh. I didn't think of the domain name. Please disregard my previous numbers, Gents...Marks are correct. (...) :-) Comon people! The more we donate, the faster this happens! You easily spend 50 bucks on a nice dinner for two and a movie, in a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Space World —Andrew Tyrone
   (...) I suppose I could pitch in a little. It's the least I could do. -- I think it'd be funny if someone egged Martha Stewart's house. (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)