 Space / 5983
Re: Warthog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 12:08:01 GMT

Hooray! Another MOC to add to the collection of "Ships that use 1/4 saucers
sideways." :^)

Very Slave I-ish in the way it lands. I like how the landing gear fold back
as if to become directional vanes for the engines. Good stowage of the wings
as well. The 1/4 saucer bits form a neat-looking knife-edge when they're
sandwiched together with nothing in between.

Mean-looking fighter! :^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

:-)

I like the landing gear too.  I didn't realize they would look like
directional vanes until I had finished putting it together.

Thanks!

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.