 Space / 5967
    notes on Mr.Pruden's things that go WHOOOOOSH!!!!! —Kirby Warden
    Hi! I didn't want to go through the hassel of making seperate posts to each of your new ships. Anybody else who is as lasy as I am, feel free to comment on Trevor Pruden's new ships via this post:-} Anyhow, despite the negative comments of my post (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Vindication! (Was: Re: notes on Mr.Pruden's things that go WHOOOOOSH!!!!!) —Trevor Pruden
   (...) :-) Well, thank you very much. That makes me feel a whole lot better. You know, when I was 18 I had to decide what type of engineering I was going to pursue. In the end I chose "manufacturing engineering" because I entered engineering school (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)