 Space / 5958
  Warthog

(URL) found out my wife (who is out of town) has the camera. :-( So these digitals will have to do. LMKWYT! -Trev (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Warthog

(...) I *LOVE* that cockpit! I've thought of a number of neat uses of those UFO pieces, but this takes the cake. Awesome! Very Slave-1-ish. It reminds me of something else, too. Hmmm... Britains! Those metal miniatures. They had a ship this is kinda (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Warthog

(...) I could - but then the windshield would be on the lower half when flying, not the upper half. (think about it) There is not a whole lot of room there. Right now in it's current form, I rely on the guy being on his back only when on the tarmak. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Warthog

(...) Another note: The black curvy pieces over/under each cannon is meant to be a heat sink for each respective cannon. And for you SW guys, I was thinking of the use of repulsors in the gey quarter domes, along the lines of the Slave 1. But what (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Warthog

(...) Hooray! Another MOC to add to the collection of "Ships that use 1/4 saucers sideways." :^) Very Slave I-ish in the way it lands. I like how the landing gear fold back as if to become directional vanes for the engines. Good stowage of the wings (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Warthog

(...) :-) I like the landing gear too. I didn't realize they would look like directional vanes until I had finished putting it together. Thanks! ~Trev Astro Lift Co. (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Warthog coolness

(...) uh, yeah, what he said :-) wow, so cool -paul (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)