 Space / 5953
Re: Articulated, motorized space rover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 18:46:32 GMT

In lugnet.build, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Here's the first LEGO model to be photographed by my new Nikon Coolpix 990!
Not all the pictures are great (taken in somewhat low light, and they're
also the first pictures I've uploaded to my computer, so I'm not that great
with the camera yet.)
Well, on to the model:

<SNIP>

Please LMKWYT!  Suggestions, comments, and questions appreciated!
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/

DUDE! How did I miss this post?

Awesome functionality. Would you be willing to post some more details on the
articulated joint? I've been taking a look at an articulated vehicle again
lately and this fits right into the puzzle perfectly. My last one relied on
the Hand of God for steering.

-Duane