 Space / 5944
Re: Blacktron helmets question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:49:21 GMT

Blacktron came out at the beginning of my Dark Ages, so I don't think I ever
purchased any of these from retail. I'm pretty sure they all came with the
new helmets and black visors. Can someone confirm?

Correct.  All Blacktron I had the new helmet with black visor.

Using a black or white town police-type hat makes for a nice officer, though!

Peter