 Space / 5943
  Blacktron helmets question

I recently purchased a small group of Blacktron (original) minifigs from eBay. Two of the guys came with the old classic space helmet (small chin) in black with no visor. The other all had new helmets with black visor (and one with trans-antifreeze (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Blacktron helmets question

(...) Correct. All Blacktron I had the new helmet with black visor. Using a black or white town police-type hat makes for a nice officer, though! Peter (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)