 Space / 5904
  Re: Mark 4 Destroyer

(...) Very nice, I like things big. Good idea to add a central docking ring. (...) Do you mean sensors, armor and exterior do-dads, or interior features? If the ship is sectional or able to be opened, then truly interior detail would be good (i.e. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mark 4 Destroyer

(...) Thanks! There are actually two. The ship is symmetical down the center split plane. (...) Yup.. you hit it on the nail. My approach is very sea faring...you're not the first to notice that. Well, I can add some outcrops like I did on the Mark (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)