 Space / 5889
Re: Anago Battle Armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 20:50:33 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mark Sandlin writes:
Jeremiah VanderMark at doggybot_37@yahoo.nospam.com wrote:

Hi All,

I have returned from a three-week break sans Internet, and I come bearing
gifts of powered armor. I give you the Anago:

Way cool. I love the teeny size. You could pack a bunch o' them into a
dropship and off you go.

:^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

Yeah, the small size was what got me going on the the suit. I've been
trying for years to make truly 'personal' armor, but to no avail. I had an
idea a couple of days ago to make the smallest possible box a minifig would
fit in and go from there. It worked, and I think I may have made the
smallest suit out there. Is there anything smaller that I haven't seen?

-jeremiah-