 Space / 5827
Re: Farscape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 20:16:08 GMT

That'd be the start of the ratings year?

Not really. The more traditional networks start their new schedules in early
to mid fall. The new episodes of Farscape playing now are the last 4 of the
2nd season. The show has been on a break for a while. Supposedly the 3rd
season will start fairly soon. Hopefully late winter or early spring.

Sadly, in Australia  they re-commenced screening Fartscrape at the start • of
the NON-ratings period. Just shows how primitive we are.

1. This show seems to come out in strange intervals (kind of like an HBO
show)
2. You people are most definetly not primative. Thats where the show comes
from after all.
3. How dare you call the show "Fartscrape". Bah.  ; )

-Jon