 Space / 5814
    Re: Where's this part from? —Chris Giddens
   It might be the hover craft from this set (URL) It has 3 on the bottom though. Chris <>< (23 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Where's this part from? —Jason Ellis
   Thank you Chris, that is indeed the set. I feel kinda stupid, though. Here's what brought up the question. I was was doing an inventory of all of the sets that I've owned throughout the years. I had the distinct impression that these parts were from (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)