 Space / 5778
    Griffon Industries releases IFRIT-CLASS Cruiser —Rick Hallman
   Due to the success of irregular-type ships from the brainchild of Markus Sandlinius and other shipbuilders in the latter years...we are realeasing the newest New Technology (Copyrighted (well, not really)) ship! The Ifrit-Class cruiser! This ship (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Griffon Industries releases IFRIT-CLASS Cruiser —Bryan Hodges
   In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes: <snip> (...) No offense, but those pictures are horrible! Did you take them with a webcam or something? Not that I'm the best photographer in the world... Anyway, what I can see looks pretty cool. I hope that (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)