 Space / 5778
5777  |  5779
Subject:
Griffon Industries releases IFRIT-CLASS Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 02:21:49 GMT

Due to the success of irregular-type ships from the brainchild of Markus
Sandlinius and other shipbuilders in the latter years...we are realeasing
the newest New Technology (Copyrighted (well, not really)) ship!

    The Ifrit-Class cruiser! This ship has two foreward-mounted SHIP-to-SHIP
class blasters. The blasters are more powerful then Turbolasers. It also, on
the spine, has a top, and bottom turret for ship-to-ship combat. Not to
forget the CapShip missile launchers, all 10 of them, (4 foreward, 2
backward, 2 per side)

    This ship, due to it's massive weapon package it has a series of heat
sinks. The large fans on the spine and the smaller ones near the bow are the
heat sinks. It also has 5 massive Tiberdyne Mk II engines. Making it one of
the fastest ships we offer.

As with all our ships, this has a hanger bay to store fighter craft.

    The bridge is supported by the two communication towers on ethier side
of it. This ship is unique in that it has a double bridge, the Command deck,
and the Observation level for visiting dignitarys.

    We are willing to custom-build your Ifrit-Class cruiser, just reply to
this post with what you beleive should be fixed, updated, taken out and etc,
and we will build your Ifrit to your specs.

Griffon Industries
'All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer her by...'