 Space / 5703
    Re: Hoverbikes! —Trevor Pruden
   Gee, Peter, is the bearded guy on the black bike your lego avatar? :) Mine is in my Spiffcraft. He hasn't shaven for days, which pretty much describes me over a lego building weekend. I really like it when people make fleets of ships with slight (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Hoverbikes! —Peter Guenther
    (...) Yes, he is! He's from the T3 Trike; I just bought a Polar Base today (clearance at Target for $35, plus coupon for $6 off!!!) and I'm psyched to find another one of those heads as the doctor for the base! Now I can be twins! Peter (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Hoverbikes! —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) twins! Whoa, wait! In Detroit, the Polar Base isn't marked down at *all*. Where did you find these clearanced bases? *random grumbling about failure of uniformity across the chain* XFUT-> .shopping best Lindsay (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.shopping)