 Space / 5703
Re: Hoverbikes!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 00:16:27 GMT

Gee, Peter, is the bearded guy on the black bike your lego avatar?  :)

Mine is in my Spiffcraft.  He hasn't shaven for days, which pretty much
describes me over a lego building weekend.

I really like it when people make fleets of ships with slight variations.
Few ships are exactly alike, but most cary standard features.  The problem
with a lack of pieces is that it gets difficult to make fleets.

Very nice!

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.

In lugnet.space, Peter Guenther writes:
While working on my Blacktron capital ship, I've been playing around with
ideas for their enemies... I'm working on an Earth-invasion scenario.  I'm
currently re-watching all the Robotech episodes so I'm envisioning a group
of freedom fighters like in the Invid Invasion (MOSPEADA) segment of the
show.  Technology-wise, though, I've always liked hoverbikes, so I made some
based partly on the Southern Cross part of the series, partly on swoops and
speederbikes from Star Wars.