 Space / 5609
5608  |  5610
Subject:
Looking for some MOC Star Trek websites. Any?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 02:07:18 GMT

Does anyone know of personal sites out there in internet-land that support
LEGO (non-official, of course) home-built Star Trek characters or models?
I'm just curious to see what others have tried and made.  If you know please
post here.
Thanks y'all,
Aaron :o)