 Space / 5564
Re: Experimental Craft on display at Pallas Spaceworks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 03:32:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Karim Nassar writes:
Greetings All,

I've been gone a long while, working a 19 credit-hour semester, and its now
over... I graduated (yea!). To celebrate, I did some long-overdue
LEGO innovation for Pallas Spaceworks.

Introducing the XV-560 "Bullfrog"

http://www.karimnassar.com/pallas_spaceworks/products/bullfrog.html

This model grew out of my initial reaction to someone's complaint that the new
"Life on Mars" canopies were "useless" ;) (I love them myself...). I also
wanted to finally explore some of my more unusual concept sketches.

As always, LMKWYT!

--Karim (it's good to be back in the world of LEGO)
  Wow!  Nice use of the cockpit part, are there any gaps in between?  Your
model is one of the best round-plate-based ships ever.  Is anyone else
pondering what I'm pondering: a round plate ship contest?  Pretty soon there
will be enough models for one...
  Please post more pics (please, please, please!)!  Does it have interior
space?  Cargo bay, docking ports, or a hanger?  By the way, your site logo
is pretty neat, how did you create it?  Hope to see more pictures soon.