 Space / 5526
Re: Another Life on Mars set (7309 Rover)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:19:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ed T. Toton III writes:
have scans up here:

This just in from Pasadena ...

"Scientists at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory,  using sophisticated new
software and multiple high-speed computers,  have succeeded in translating the
text in the word balloon over Arcturus' head.  Hopes for a message of peace and
friendship were dashed whey they determined that what he's actually saying is:

   Help!  Those *&%$ing Earthlings have glued my @#$%ing feet together!

Officials from Lego were unavailable for comment."

Ran