 Space / 5500
    Re: Imagination Center —Ed T. Toton III
    Actually, I was curious as to whether certain LOM sets were going to be made into polybags.. I got a multipack at TRU the other day that had these dinky little mars sets. Two of them came with little mini-posters too.. I scanned the posters and the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Imagination Center —Mark Sandlin
    (...) ooOooo, that little 7308 is gonna be excellent for stocking up on the podracer sterring vanes in gray. Woo hoo! ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)