 Space / 5489
Re: Zok Death Sloop Redux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 19:05:50 GMT

He was kinda odd though and I'd worry about him suing everyone.  He quit
doing Calvin and Hobbes (much to my great despair) because he couldn't stand
the pressure anymore.

I really stopped reading comics the day the last Calvin was printed.  They
could of at least ran the re-runs like they do with Peanuts.

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message
This may sound silly but someone really should find Bill Watterson's email
and show him some of these cool creations. I think he'd think they were
pretty cool.

Just a thought
-Jon