 Space / 5466
Re: Spiffcraft Dealership!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:32:05 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote:

From: "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com>

(Weird! It trimmed off the post Mark was replying to. No doubt because it
was below his sig block)

Hmmm, do ya s'pose it thought that whole quote was part of my sig?

I think the -- lines before signatures tell most news readers to cut this and
below off when it is replied to (so signatures don't get in the way of the
message).

--
Andrew, Agent 0007