 Space / 5425
5424  |  5426
Subject:
Spiffcraft Dealership!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 07:12:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi Everyone,

Today was the most successful SEALUG meeting yet! We had about 20 people
show up, and we had a grand old time. About two weeks ago, I posted
instructions for my Spiffcraft and I suggested people make their own
variants and bring them to the meeting. Terri had a building she had made
for one of the PNLTC events, so we sort of converted it into a Spiffcraft
dealership with the hard work(?) of several industrious folks. A few
baseplates and some flags, and voila! A Spiffcraft Dealership! I have added
a couple notes below telling who brought which spiffcraft.

Pictures can be found here:

In attendance (in no particular order)

Todd Kubo
Mark & Sara Sandlin (Original spiff, blue spiffvan, yellow spiff with
spamcake drive)
Bill Farkas
Tony Hafner (gray spiff and spiff hearse)
Sean Forbes
David Schilling
Jonathan Rasmussen (santa spiff and black&orange spiff)
Greg Hopkins
Dan Parker
Joel Parker (no relation to Dan)
Brian McLean
Daniel Brown (white and teal spiff)
Andy Tischaefer (black spiff with B-Wing canopy)
Wayne Hussey & Terri Walter (tan spiff w/ alien, white w/verdigris, black
w/orange, blue w/teal)
Gary Gerdes
Mark Rideout (black spiff with Vader)
Ian Gerdes
Ashley, Suzanne, and Christian Glennon

There weren't any issues to discuss at this meeting. I hope to have the
SEALUG.org website up by January, and I also hope to have an event in the
works at the Boeing Museum of Flight.

Thanks to all who showed up!

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--