 Space / 5465
  Re: Spiffcraft Dealership!

(...) I think the -- lines before signatures tell most news readers to cut this and below off when it is replied to (so signatures don't get in the way of the message). -- Andrew, Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Re: Spiffcraft Dealership!

(...) Hmmm, do ya s'pose it thought that whole quote was part of my sig? ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug)