 Space / 5457
Re: New ship!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 03:31:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ed T. Toton III writes:
My newest deep-space exploration frigate (or whatever
I'll end up calling it, as I'm afraid my building-creativity
lept ahead of all the other details) is nearly complete. It's
85 studs long, excluding the antennas/guns on the nose(s)
of the ship..

It's amazing how much the 2001 sets are helping with
this. 4 Droid Escapes and 8 Mono-Jets built my
propulsion system (and also added to the walls
slightly).

I'll get more detailed views up when it's complete.

--
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises

Beautiful!!!  :)  Nice color scheme; the flow and curves of the ship is very
good\ excellent use of the arctic polar base parts; and I really like the
snug turrets at the nose.  I'd like to see some interior shots.  Those white
printed droid escape hulls add character to the side of the ship.

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.