 Space / 5456
5455  |  5457
Subject:
Destroyer Mark 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 03:28:02 GMT

Just a fuzzy digital pic of my work in progress...No decent photos right now
- the rooms and bays are built but are all bare while I build up the
exterior.  Decks 2,3,4 are done for 2/3 of the ship.  Deck 1 (bridge deck)
has yet to be built.  One of the two elevator lift tracks are visible with a
yellow spaceman in one of the pics on Brickshelf.  Follow the link below.
Several brickplates are on the way; need a tad more red brick to finish off
the exterior.  This proves that one can never have enough brick.  :(  *sigh*

Questions?  Comments?  Criticisms?

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.