 Space / 5320
  Re: Lego Studio

Please do not take this as criticism, what you did was very good and I'm really interested in the set itself. But I was wondering, is that the maximum resolution that the camera that comes with the set can do, or did you lower the resolution to save (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lego Studio

(...) the program does not have a res setting so yes that is the max res. also when the program compiles it all to mpeg it lowers the res some more (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lego Studio

I can answer this one. The camera shoots at 320x200. It cannot be changed within Studios. You can, however, change the resolution of the camera outside of Studios. So, you could take pictures at a maximum of 640x480 using a TWAIN device. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)