 Space / 5313
    ID first appearance of theis sticker, please! —Aaron West
   Howdy all, I was just opening and assembling 8 copies of the 6815 Hovertron (thank you Will Hess!) and I noticed that the reflective sticker for the quarter dish panel on the rear of the Hovertron is copyrighted 1994. Now I says, "Wait a minute! (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: ID first appearance of theis sticker, please! —Grahame Reid
   (...) I have a large number of sets where the date on the sticker sheets is one or two years before the release date of the set. Grahame (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)