 Space / 5398
Re: ID first appearance of theis sticker, please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 21:22:59 GMT

Aaron West wrote:

Howdy all,
I was just opening and assembling 8 copies of the 6815 Hovertron (thank you
Will Hess!) and I noticed that the reflective sticker for the quarter dish
panel on the rear of the Hovertron is copyrighted 1994.  Now I says, "Wait a
minute!  This set was released in 1996!  I can't think of a place where this
sticker showed up in 1994, unless the Exploriens line was 2 years in the
making (which leads to another tangent; if they put so much development into
a series, WHY CANCEL IT!?!).  Is there anybody out there in Space-head land
that knows the answer to this stickers' first appearance?
Aaron
:)

I have a large number of sets where the date on the sticker sheets is one or two
years before the release date of the set.

Grahame