 Space / 5294
  x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

I figured i'd post this agina under a new title so everyone knows what i'm talking about, it's the same thing as my reply to grand admiral muffin head... (...) knew i'd run into: THE STINKING COCKPIT!!! That has gotta be the most irregular cockpit (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) Well, if you want "glass" and you're not worried about scale you could use the windshield that comes with the Imperial Shuttle. Though I don't have one yet the windshield looks like it would work fairly well... not perfect, but close enough (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) Just a small suggestion.... UCS X-wing canopy? Greeetz, Jay (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) Good idea Jay! I hadn't thought of that... probably 'cause I don't own one. But it looks like it would work fairly well. I modeled the cockpit idea I came up with in MLCad and while it's ok it looks like it would work better as an Imperial (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) If you don't mind bryan, that DAT file would be great, thanks -Scot (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) Sure... do you want it via e-mail, or can I just put it up on brickshelf? -Bryan (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) Ummm.....brickshelf would probably be better, if that's ok. Just please make sure to link me to the account and pic, or i'll never find it. -Scot (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) No sweat... it's here: (URL) should get you to the DAT and the pic... the link to my account is in my sig, in case you need to go at it that way. The dat file is a little rough... it's just the canopy, and I didn't put in any hinges or (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)