 Space / 5281
    _The Brick_ short —Jason Rowoldt
   Hey, great stuff. I love barfights. :) I have a few questions, from a fellow filmmaker point of view: 1. How did you end up doing suspension? The shot of the guy flying out the window, the guy flying behind the bar, and the gun flying to his hand, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: _The Brick_ short —Robert Thomas
   (...) Notice that you cant see the tip of the gun when it first leave his hand (IM holding it) (...) not mpeg. avi (...) thanks (...) Try uninstall and a full reinstall. I had lots of probs with the camera at first had to reinstall all my usb Robert (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)