 Space / 5253
    Re: Hondroid NSX —Paul Baulch
    Klaupacius wrote in message ... (...) Your droids are unbelievably cool! The little L&S light-covers look great, the way they give the robots' heads that "Robbie The Robot" look. Do the black side units on the 2202 swing up or down? I can't quite (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Hondroid NSX —Brian Cooper
   (...) Thanks, I was going for the retro future look as in "Forbidden Planet" and "Lost in Space". The black NSX wings are repulsorlifts that can spin 360 degrees (Slave 1). They can also fold out into tall landing legs for uneven terrain (look sort (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)