 Space / 5230
Re: Classic Space Contest Voting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 08:15:56 GMT

No man you're not the only one. I'm sure Todd is just busy.

-Jon

--
Please send replies to:
jpalmer@oklahoma.net
In lugnet.build.contests, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.build.contests, James Jackson writes:
To Todd Lehman:
When and where should we send our votes to?

To me and two others who've volunteered to audit the numbers.  But not • just
yet.  I'll send out a form via email either in a couple hours or sometime
earlyish tomorrow.  I'm working weird hours today because we're doing • some

Hi.  It's been a little quiet in here and I just wanted to
make sure I didn't miss the voting form or anything.  It
hasn't been sent yet has it?

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada