 Space / 5215
  Re: Moonbase Beta -1 on schedule

(...) Well, Sanburnsystems had quite a few. Maybe they will get more. Often minifigs on brickbay are used, and seldom are large quantities of good star wars minifigs. Sanburnsystems seems to be the only site that specializes in star wars minifigs. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Moonbase Beta -1 on schedule

(...) Hey Trev, The last I knew, I WIPED his Techs out...maybe he bought more...Hee. They make ecellent 'fill-in-the-blank' people. I will check again later after christmas. Heeee. Rick (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Moonbase Beta -1 on schedule

(...) REALLY? I thought I bought his last 10 (give or take) techs! hhmmmm.... :) Hey, see you tomorrow at Chris's! Trev (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Moonbase Beta -1 on schedule

Trev, Can you swing by Dewitt tomarrow and pick me up for Chris's meeting??? I WILL NOT be able to attend otherwise. Both my parents work, and they can't give me a ride. Please. Email me back at KamaUzinama@A O L.com ASAP and I will check it (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)