 Space / 5206
    Spam, other strange meats, and other stuff —Jonathan Mizner
    That meat-hat web site is downright scary. On the other hand, all of this discussion about the properties of Spam and anti-spam (smell,flavor,color,...) has made me want to go to the grocery store and find out for myself. I found that www.spam.com (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Spam, other strange meats, and other stuff —Trevor Pruden
   (...) Actually, that would have to be Space Propulsion Agency Material. There. Now you have S-P-A-M. Or Space Propulsion Advanced Material. Space Propulsion Augmentation Material. Space Propulsion Ablative Material. Either way it's all just SPAM to (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)