 Space / 5146
    Re: Sci Fi tech/art books and inspiration —Trevor Pruden
   As you can tell by my style of design (blocky and functional - not much sleekness), I'm very interested in actual artist renditions of early to late 21st century space craft. I don't have the names, but I picked up a few space books that simply (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Sci Fi tech/art books and inspiration —Patrick Justison
   A great source of inspiration for me comes from the art work for Anime and various scifi movies. Syd Mead is the artist responsible for the look of 2010, Aliens, Blade Runner and others. He has several books out, and I've purchased a couple. Check (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)