 Space / 5108
    Tah-R-Ion Shipworks —David Goeb
   A guide to all 21 ships made by Tah-R-Ion ("tyre-iron") Shipworks can be viewed here... (URL) fun DaveG (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Tah-R-Ion Shipworks —Patrick Justison
   Wow Dave, these are great. Totally original designs and use pieces. These ships remind me of a similar series I made when I was about 18 or so. Of course mine had far fewer details then yours do. I first saw the ships on Brickshelf, and I studied (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Tah-R-Ion Shipworks —David Goeb
   (...) Copy & redesign at will. Some additional stuff(couple of ships not shown, better views etc.) this weekend. Thanks DaveG (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)