 Space / 5133
Re: Tah-R-Ion Shipworks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 03:42:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison writes:
Wow Dave, these are great.  Totally original designs and use pieces.  These
ships remind me of a similar series I made when I was about 18 or so.  Of
course mine had far fewer details then yours do.  I first saw the ships on
Brickshelf, and I studied them for about 30 min.  I'd love to see more pictures
as well as more ships.  Any plans to expand the series, and do you mind if I
build a couple in this style?

Pat J

In lugnet.space, David Goeb writes:
A guide to all 21 ships made by
Tah-R-Ion ("tyre-iron") Shipworks
can be viewed here...
http://www.lugnet.com/~295/nano

Have fun
DaveG

Copy & redesign at will. Some additional stuff(couple of
ships not shown, better views etc.) this weekend.
Thanks
DaveG